The Jamec Pem TDR 2000 Tyre Inflator represents quality and guaranteed accuracy. The classic hand held, slimline design is easy to hold. Designed to last in rugged workshop environments and utilised in a majority of Australian service stations.
Designed to meet EC standards and constructed in die cast aluminium for lightweight ease of use. Dual scale standard calibration is 0 - 138 p.s.i. and 0 - 9.6 kPa.
Wire sheathed hose eliminates kinking (10.2000 model only), available in two hose lengths.
Ergonomically designed trigger with two click action.
Magnified linear scale is to a guaranteed accuracy. Each gauge is supplied complete with a certificate of calibration and full installation operation and service instructions.
Packaged in a robust, easy to display colour box. Manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Die cast aluminium body with steel operating lever and impact absorbing bumper
- Supplied with official calibration certificate
- Laser etched serial number
- Colour co-ordinated bumper and face plate
- Ideal for service station forecourts
- Wire sheathed hose eliminates kinking
- Accuracy exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Rubber grip on chuck
Linear with magnifying glass
138 p.s.i., 960 kPa
1/4" BSP female
265 L x 50 W mm
± 2 p.s.i. @ 25-75 p.s.i.
Inflate, deflate, measure
Supply Pressure max:
500 L/min @ 188 p.s.i.