The highly regarded, classic MK3 Tyre Inflator has become industry standard in UK garages, petrol forecourts, tyre shops and depots, and is popular amongst operators and tyre fitters for its reliability and accuracy, and sturdy yet slim line design.
The MK3 Tyre Inflator, is robust and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates and high performance both indoor and outdoor. Meanwhile the redesigned valve arrangement and larger hose allows air flows up to 30% faster, representing substantial labour-savings for operators.
The "Made in Sheffield" MK3 Tyre Inflators are available with a wide choice of tyre valve connectors and hose lengths to suit all tyre inflation applications.
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments and commercial and retail applications
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Easy fitting and usage
- High pressure variant suitable for aircraft applications
For the Tyre User-Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
Key Product Features
- New valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Proven linear gauge display
- Individual testing and certification
- Bar, psi and kPa versions and large range of options and accessories
||EC Directive 86/217
|Inflation Flow (@ 13 bar)
||500 l/min / 18 CFM
|Max Inlet Pressure